Baby coming soon! This is the Starbucks pregnancy announcement I made for my social media accounts.
Drinking enough water daily is very important and one of those very well known facts. It helps maintain your body’s fluids, helps your skin look its best, and it aids in digestion, circulation, absorption and even excretion.
I know from personal experience that it can sometimes be challenging to drink enough water throughout the day. I’ve seen quite a few smartphone apps whose sole purpose is to help you drink more water so I don’t think I’m alone in my quest. I’ve found that simply having water available and visible improves my consumption.
This is my first pregnancy and I’m learning a lot of new things daily. One thing I didn’t expect was the amount of pills I’d need to consume daily.
Please keep in mind this is my personal experience and what I’m taking. This is in no way a recommendation about what you should or shouldn’t take. This is just the combination that I’m comfortable with and works for me!
My daily prenatal vitamin regime consists of:
- 4 x Prenatal Vitamins by MegaFood – Baby & Me Herb Free
- Note: Since this photo, I’ve changed my main prenatal to Garden of Life Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal which is 3 pills taken throughout the day. Read more about this below.
- 2 x Nordic Naturals Prenatal DHA
- 1 x NatureWise Vitamin D3 5,000 IU
- There are 2 pills in this photo because I was feeling under the weather that day.
- 2 x vitafusion Fiber Gummies
After wearing a rotation of Victoria’s Secret ‘Most Loved Yoga Pants’ with the fold over waistband for the past four weeks I am over the moon to finally have some maternity pants. I never thought I’d be happy to have these but they match my pre-pregnancy wardrobe much better over the yoga pants. The pair…Continue Reading “Overly Excited About Maternity Jeans”